A few months back I found a picture frame that someone had thrown out. It was nice, but it did not have the right colors for my home. So … well, it ended up in the basement for a few months until I had an idea of how to use it. In the mean time I failed massively when I tried to make a necklace from buttons, so I ended up with a lot of buttons and nothing to use them for. So I combined the two failed projects.
I used the frame, buttons, glue and white paint. The glue was mounting glue, but use what you got.
I painted the frame, then put glue on and then I mounted the buttons.
When they were all on the frame, I let it dry for a few hours. By then it was finished.